Motherlove Fenugreek Alcohol Free (2 oz)by
Fenugreek is the best known herb to increase breast milk supply for breastfeeding mothers. It stimulates sweat glands and affects smooth muscle contractions. Not for use during pregnancy.
- Ingredients: fenugreek seed, deionized water, vegetable glycerin.
- All Herbs Certified Organic; Does not contain any milk, dairy, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or gluten.
- Fenugreek is a highly recommended herb to quickly increase breast milk supply. The following are possible side effects. Discontinue use if adverse side effects appear. Fenugreek may cause upset stomach or excessive gas in mother or baby, may lower blood sugar, may cause break through menstrual bleeding, may lower the thyroid hormone T3 and should be avoided by women with hypothyroidism.
- Suggested Use:Take 1/4 tsp (1 ml) 4 times per day. Women over 175 lbs take 1/2 tsp (2 ml) 3 times per day. May be taken with 1-2 oz. of liquid. Avoid additional liquids 15 minutes before and after each use. inutes before and after each use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
$21.00 (Final Sale)
with Free Shipping
“I do not remember the exact date of when I received my order, but my order came within 5 days of when I placed the order. The dress that I ordered was perfect for the event and I was able to nurse my son are at the party. Will be visiting this site again!”
Carmela in Philadelphia, PA
Copyright © 2014 Figure 8 Maternity. All Rights Reserved.