Bravado Essential Nursing Bra Tank
With stunning style and a full bra inside, The Essential Nursing Bra Tank was designed to make moms feel fabulous inside and out! It's stylish enough to dress up with a blazer when going out, yet comfy enough to lounge in. It can even be worn during pregnancy because the fabric of the garment and the bra inside comfortably stretch, while retaining their shape after washing, making it an ideal maternity and postpartum garment as well.
- Built-in Full Support Bra- the bra is lined with Bravado's proprietary CottonFlex fabric. This premium double-sided fabric offers microfiber on one side for shape and support, with cotton against the skin for breathe-ability
- Soft and Strong outer fabric-It feels fabulous and isn't see through, even in white!
- Flexible Sizing-Crtical for pregnant and nursing women, the bra and the garment adapt gently with your changing shape. Even fitting a growing belly, while retaining shape after washing.
- Thoughtful nursing access-Subtle nursing clips only you'll know about, that give full access for breastfeeding, while letting you hide your post baby belly. Especially important for when you're out and about feeding your little one
- Lovely Silhouette- The tank offers a beautiful shape and a hip length that makes it perfect for layering. Fitted but not clingy, the Essential Nursing Bra Tank will quickly become your wardrobe staple
- All occasion, all season-Perfect to wear alone or under a jacket, wonderful for comfort at home, amazing for yoga class, and fabulous for back-to-work. Whether you're pregnant of nursing, you'll soon buy several of this versatile piece in both basic and fashion colors for the season.
*Only one coupon per item may be applied. Please select the one that provides the most savings.
We do not ship this item to the following countries: Canada
“I ordered this dress for my baby shower. I was hesitant to order a dress online that I couldn't try on, but the sizing chart was very accurate. I love this dress! The length is perfect. I was also worried about the deep v-neck because I'm a large-chested girl (D cup pre-pregnancy and DD now). The neckline is deep, but with the way it is designed, it still covers everything nicely. The dress also ”
Raeford in Wilson, NC
Copyright © 2014 Figure 8 Maternity. All Rights Reserved.