La Leche League Waist Nipper (12 inch)
by La Leche League International
A fabulous product for post-partum moms. This belly binder by La Leche League gives great compression to the upper and lower abdomen. It flattens the belly, while helping to improve posture. Because of the hour glass design, the garment stays in place and doesn’t ride up. It hides well under clothing and does not restrict normal body movement. It is even excellent for post surgical support. (Perfect for after a c-section.) 12 inches in height.
Product Ratings: (122)
Measure the circumference of your belly- post pregnancy- at the widest point and choose your size.
|Label Size||Fit Recommendation|
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Hand Wash Warm Water, no bleach
- Made in China
- 12" height
Reviewed by M. R. (Fort Worth, TX)
Reviewed by J. R. (Raleigh, NC), nursing a newborn
Reviewed by V. E. (Lutz, FL), Nursing a newborn
Reviewed by A. G. (Greensburg, PA), nursing a newborn
Reviewed by C. F. (Orosi, CA), nursing a newborn
Reviewed by P. C. (Davie, FL), nursing
Reviewed by E. L. (Tallahassee, FL), Nursing a Newborn
Reviewed by S. L. (San Francisco, CA), 3 weeks post-partum, nursing a newborn
- Will this still help I had my baby 12 day
Although it is recommended that the La Leche Waist nipper be worn right after you deliver for 6-8 weeks, there is no reason why you shouldn't wear it whenever you can or want to. Some additional benefits of the product are extra back support and improved posture. So even if you didn't just have your little one last week or even last month...every little bit helps.
- Will I be able to make it tighter as I lose more weight? Is there Velcro around the whole band?
Yes, the La Leche waist nipper can be adjusted with the Velcro as you lose weight. It does not have Velcro all around.
- I had my baby about 7 weeks ago will this product still help me?
It varies, but we had some customers who were a few months postpartum and used the La Leche Waist nipper and had positive results.
- What sizing do you recommend for someone who is still pregnant? I would like to order of of these.
The La Leche League waist nipper is best sized after you deliver. Just measure yourself postpartum and choose your size. If you want to purchase before your deliver, measure yourself a few weeks before your due date and subtract 3-5 inches and then choose your size.
- Hello, I'd like to know the difference between this product and the belly bandit
The La Leche waist nipper is more flexible and gives you more movement and with that, less compression. The Belly Bandit is thicker and will provide firmer support.
- I am eight months pregnant, how do I know the right size to use after giving birth
If you want to purchase the Waist Nipper before you delivery your baby, measure the circumference of your belly at the widest point, subtract 3 to 5 inches, then select you size:
- Do I go by my waist measurement to order my size or is it my hip measurement?
To select your size, measure the circumference of your belly post pregnancy at the widest point and choose your size using the sizing guide.
- Does this product help minimize stretch marks?
The La Leche Waist Nipper will not minimize stretch marks.
- Does it have Velcro?
The La Leche League waist nipper does have Velcro which allows you to adjust as your body changes.
- I just ordered this product on couple days ago. I wonder if I wear this belly wraps and shapewear after I birth my baby. I wrap it around my tummy, is the belly wrap rowing up or flip up or down if I wrap around my stomach. For this product fabric is stretch out or what is it??
Yes, you should wear this after you give birth. The wrap should stay in place and not ride up; it does stretch as it is made of 95% Polyester and 5% Spandex.
Do you have any other questions about this product?
The La Leche League mission is to help mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important element in the healthy development of the baby and mother.
“I loved shopping with figure 8 maternity. I love the free shipping and free returns. I was not 100% satisfied with my last order from them, and returned it. The whole process was very easy. So after being satisfied with that experience I went ahead and ordered another product. I wish I knew about them when I was pregnant. Will be keeping them in mind for my next baby!”
Denise in Riverside, CA
OTHER ITEMS YOU MAY LIKE
Item has been added to your shopping bag
We have added coupon to your bag.
Please wait ...
Copyright © 2017 Figure 8 Maternity. All Rights Reserved.