Rumina Classic Pump&Nurse Classic All-In-One Maternity, Nursing & Pumping Tank
Rumina’s Hands-Free Pump&Nurse Classic all-in- one Nursing Tank is perfect foundation to support a moms unique and beautiful pregnancy and breastfeeding relationship. Moms don’t have to buy a “special” pumping “bra,” Rumina’s Pump&Nurse tank can be worn as a maternity tank then transition for breastfeeding as a nursing tank with a built-in pumping bra. Rumina’s Pump&Nurse bras and tanks work with all breast pumps and have been used by 10's of 1,000's of busy moms who want to comfortably give their very best.
- Save Time with simple hands-free pumping, no need to disrobe or put extra pieces on
- Comfortable and Supportive to wear all day, under work clothes, blouses or out and about
- One product for all your needs – maternity through pumping and breastfeeding
- The ONLY "no hole" patented design that allows you to position the breast pump funnels to your unique nipple location for optimal suction
- 'No holes' also means no openings directly over your nipple, this tank looks and feels like a traditional maternity and nursing tanks
- No holes, zippers or Velcro to show through your shirt - no one should know you're wearing a pumping or nursing tank
- So soft and comfortable, you will want to layer for work and wear for playing with your baby
- Cotton/spandex blend that beautifully shapes and support you for all day wear
- Release both nursing clasps to access pumping bra. Lift the outer layer and pull down the mid layer.
- Move the inside third layer to the side to reveal your nipple and to create an opening to insert the breast pump shield.
- Insert the shield and position to your unique nipple location. Release all three layers, securing the shields comfortably to your breasts.
“I bought the gown and robe for my niece who is expecting in January 2016. She loved the lace on the green gown and green robe and said it was prettier than other nursing gowns she had looked at. Her husband said that he like how soft the gown was. She said she looked forward to wearing the gown and robe for pictures with her husband and new baby girl. I would recommend the gown and figure8materni”
Betty in Fort Walton Beach, FL
Copyright © 2017 Figure 8 Maternity. All Rights Reserved.