Mambino Organics Organic Calendula Nursing Balm *USDA Certified Organic
by Mambino Organics
Moms love our Calendula Nursing Balm because you don't have to wash it off before putting your baby at the breast. A must-have during the first months of breastfeeding when your nipples can feel a bit sore. Your baby is learning to breastfeed too. Our triple protection formula comforts and soothes painful irritations and helps heal chapped nipples, by making them more supple and resilient. Fragrance free and hypoallergenic; lanolin-free and most important 100% natural ingredients.
- healthier than lanolin which is often found in most nursing creams (lanolin is cheap refined derivative of the fat-like sebaceous secretion of sheep)
- relieves sore and painful irritations
- doula and midwife approved
- unscented food grade ingredients only
- recommended to use a few weeks before starting to nurse baby
- easy roll-up tube, travel friendly, perfect to stash in a purse, diaper bag or backpack for quick and badly use
- olea europaea (organic extra virgin olive) fruit oil
- simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba) seed oil
- cera alba (organic bees- wax)
- butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter) fruit
- cocos nucifera (organic coconut) oil
- organic calendula officinalis flower extract in olea europea (organic olive oil)
- calophyllum inophyllum (organic tamanu) oil
- hippophae rhamnoides (organic sea buckthorn) oil
- rosmarinus officinalis (organic rosemary) leaf extract
- azadirachta indica (organic neem) oil
Product Expires July 2018
“Lovely and responsive customer support. Above and beyond all expectations!”
Deborah in Yonkers, NY
Please wait ...
Copyright © 2017 Figure 8 Maternity. All Rights Reserved.