How do I use my store credit?
When you go to the checkout page, select to pay by Store Credit in the Payment Info box. Enter the password that has been assigned to you. Make sure that you use the billing email address that the store credit is linked to.
If your purchase total exceeds your store credit amount, you may pay the difference by credit card. Simply enter your card info in the Credit Card section. The system will automatically assign the maximum amount to the store credit account and the rest of the purchase total to the credit card. You will see the breakdown prior to the completion of the order.
- Order Review and Cancellation
- What is your shipping and return policy?
- How do I use my Figure 8 Rewards Dollars?
- Do you collect sales tax?
- How do I use my store credit?
- Can I apply multiple coupon codes?
- Do you sell gift certificates / gift vouchers?
- How do I use my gift certificate?
- What are Clearance and Final Sale items?
- Can I get a price adjustment?
- Do you offer gift-wrapping services?
- Can I cancel/change my order?
- Is my transaction secure?
- I did not receive my confirmation email