- How do I contact you?
- About Us
- How do I determine the right size for me?
- Can I get notification of any promotion?
- How do I unsubscribe from your mailing list?
- Do you produce any catalogs?
- Do you have any physical stores?
- How do I see your current deals?
- Do you have an affiliate program?
- Shop with Confidence
- How does the loyalty program work?
- What are the terms and conditions of your loyalty program?
- Can I transfer my Loyalty Dollars balance?
How do I determine the right size for me?
For each clothing item, we have included a sizing recommendation for you based on your pre-maternity size. Maternity clothes are generally cut to accomodate up to 30 pounds of extra weight. If you expect your weight gain to exceed that -- for instance if you are carrying twins -- you should adjust your size accordingly. If you need help deciding the right size for you, feel free to contact us