- How do I use my Loyalty Dollars?
- Do you collect sales tax?
- How do I use my store credit?
- Can I apply multiple coupon codes?
- Do you sell gift certificates / gift vouchers?
- How do I use my gift certificate?
- What are Clearance and Final Sale items?
- Can I get a price adjustment?
- Do you offer gift-wrapping services?
- Can I cancel/change my order?
- Is my transaction secure?
- I did not receive my confirmation email
What are Clearance and Final Sale items?
Clearance items are items that we are clearing from our inventory. They are new, designer-label items being offered at deep discounts. They may be returned for a full refund within 30 days or a store credit within 60 days of purchase date.
Items marked for Final Sale cannot be returned. They generally include underwear and personal care products that for hygenic and health safety reasons we are unable to take back.