- How do I use my Loyalty Dollars?
- Do you collect sales tax?
- How do I use my store credit?
- Can I apply multiple coupon codes?
- Do you sell gift certificates / gift vouchers?
- How do I use my gift certificate?
- What are Clearance and Final Sale items?
- Can I get a price adjustment?
- Do you offer gift-wrapping services?
- Can I cancel/change my order?
- Is my transaction secure?
- I did not receive my confirmation email
Do you collect sales tax?
In most cases, no. Our state jurisdiction, New Jersey, exempts all clothing purchases from sales tax. However, we do collect New Jersey Sales tax on non-clothing items shipped to NJ residents.