Ah Goo Baby Grab and Go Bag
by Ah Goo Baby
This item is not available for sale
Good things come in small packages! This compact diaper bag is packed with as many features as you’d find in bags twice its size, and you’ll love its tiny little price. Cleverly designed to maximize space, with two insulated side pockets, two adjustable, vertically stacked compartments, and smaller organizer pockets inside and out. How cool: the main compartment has a “floating floor,” so you can change its depth (or that of the waterproof compartment below) depending on what you’re carrying. With a quick magnetic closure, adjustable, padded messenger strap, and stroller rings. A breeze to clean: the anti-microbial interior pulls completely out and the entire diaper bag is machine washable!
- Outer flap zippered pocket with mini pocket for creditcards and change .
- Gusseted side velcro pocket for quick access to yourmobile phone and keys, while insulated to fit various sized bottles and sippy cups.
- Expandable lower waterproof compartment that is anideal location for the Ah Goo Baby® Plush Pad®, a second set of clothes, or doubles as a wet section for soiled garments.
- Zippered see-through mesh pocket for lotions, sanitizer, Ah Goo Baby® Pacifier Pouches or other small items.
- An adjustable (82 to 133 cm), cushioned shoulder strap and stroller rings to make attaching it to the stroller a breeze.
- A second gusseted side pocket, insulated for bottles or sippy cups.
- An anti-microbial interior lining that can be fully pulled out for easy cleaning and crumb drains in the back pocket of the bag.
- Ample interior space to carry essentials, including two easy access mesh pockets for the Ah Goo Baby® Travel Wipes Case and an Ah Goo Baby® Diaper Pouch.
“Fastest shipping I have ever experienced from any seller (and it is free shipping, too!). And the dresses I ordered are excellent quality--the very best clothing for nursing moms that I have found, easily hold their own with other high-quality clothes. More than worth it!”
Erin in Rockville, MD