Medela Calma Breastmilk Feeding Nipple
This item is not available for sale
Designed exclusively for breastmilk feeding, the Calma nipple pairs with the Calma feeding set bottles, which are specially developed to make baby’s switch from bottle back to breast a whole lot easier. Calma was developed using evidence-based research on the natural feeding behavior of babies, and ensures that milk will only flow out of the nipple if your baby works hard to create a vacuum for removing milk — just like when breastfeeding.
- Vented nipple- Helps reduce gassiness as the bottle is vented through our unique air control system.
- Natural feeding behavior- Supports easy transition from bottle to breast. Research has shown that with Calma, your baby is able to maintain the learned feeding behavior that your baby exhibits when breastfeeding.
- Flow control valve-Allows baby to control milk flow. Milk only flows when baby creates a vacuum.
- Calma doesn't drip-You can turn Calma upside down and it still won't drip. Your baby needs to apply a certain level of vacuum in order to get milk out.
- One size/shape nipple-For all stages of breastmilk feeding. The flow, shape and length of Calma are designed to suit your baby's needs as your baby grows.
- Compatible with all Medela breastpump bottles
- Breastfeeding must be well established before introducing Calma
We do not ship this item to the following countries: Canada
“I'm quite impressed with your selection, sale offers and customer service! I was able to find products that weren't in stock elsewhere, sizes I needed and the prices were competitive. Icing on the cake was the package wrapping and note/rose attached. Classy touch! Lastly, couldn't believe you shipped out my exchange item immediately without receiving the item to be exchanged first. Who does that?”
Jennifer in Sherman Oaks, CA
Copyright © 2016 Figure 8 Maternity. All Rights Reserved.