Motherlove Fenugreek Alcohol Free (2 oz)
Fenugreek is the best known herb to increase breast milk supply for breastfeeding mothers. It stimulates sweat glands and affects smooth muscle contractions. Not for use during pregnancy.
- Ingredients: fenugreek seed, deionized water, vegetable glycerin.
- All Herbs Certified Organic; Does not contain any milk, dairy, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or gluten.
- Fenugreek is a highly recommended herb to quickly increase breast milk supply. The following are possible side effects. Discontinue use if adverse side effects appear. Fenugreek may cause upset stomach or excessive gas in mother or baby, may lower blood sugar, may cause break through menstrual bleeding, may lower the thyroid hormone T3 and should be avoided by women with hypothyroidism.
- Suggested Use:Take 1/4 tsp (1 ml) 4 times per day. Women over 175 lbs take 1/2 tsp (2 ml) 3 times per day. May be taken with 1-2 oz. of liquid. Avoid additional liquids 15 minutes before and after each use. inutes before and after each use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
“I was happy when I found this online store. I was looking to purchase nursing dresses and found so much more. The prices were reasonable too and at the time there was a sale. Delivery to Canada was faster than expected but the tracking feature was limited. Next time I will not use that feature. Looking forward to the fall/winter line.”
Shirley in Canada
Copyright © 2015 Figure 8 Maternity. All Rights Reserved.