Shop with Confidence
- Fast, Free Shipping
We ship most orders same or next business day, so you can expect to receive your package within a few days. The average delivery time for standard shipping is 2-3 business days. Most orders to US address receive free shipping.
- Great Customer Service
We want to make sure that you are happy with your transaction. If something is not right, send us an email and we'll make it right for you. 99% of surveyed customers said that they would recommend us to their friends and family. The other 1% are generally disappointed with the products they purchased, not with our service. Read our survey results here
- 5% Loyalty Credit
Each transaction you make earns you 5% in Loyalty Dollars. You can use this credit toward your next transaction or you can transfer it to a friend or a relative. See more details about our Loyalty program here
- No Sales Tax
Our state jurisdiction (New Jersey) exempts clothing purchases from any sales tax, so most items that we carry in our store are tax-free. We collect sales tax only on orders of non-clothing items (eg. personal care products, diaper bags) that are shipped to New Jersey addresses.
- Free Exchanges
If something you received isn't right and you'd like to try on a different size, or color, or item, let us know and we'll ship them to you right away. We don't wait until you send back your items. There is no additional shipping charge. We do not however cover for the cost of shipping items back to us. Sorry, this offer only applies to US customers. Because of high shipping cost, we are not able to offer free exchange to our international customers.
- No-Hassle Returns
We have a 30-day return policy that applies to most items (including clearance items). The only exceptions are items that are marked as 'Final Sale' for which no return is allowed. Returning an item is easy. You get a Return Authorization number from our automated website and you send the item back to us along with the number. We'll process the refund within a week of receiving your return package. Read here
for the complete return policy.
If you miss the 30-day window and you are still within 60 days of purchase date, you can return your item for store credit or an exchange.
© Figure 8 Maternity. All Rights Reserved.