- How do I use my Loyalty Dollars?
- Do you collect sales tax?
- How do I use my store credit?
- Can I apply multiple coupon codes?
- Do you sell gift certificates / gift vouchers?
- How do I use my gift certificate?
- What are Clearance and Final Sale items?
- Can I get a price adjustment?
- Do you offer gift-wrapping services?
- Can I cancel/change my order?
- Is my transaction secure?
- I did not receive my confirmation email
Is my transaction secure?
Absolutely. Consider these facts:
- We employ an encryption software (128-bit SSL) to secure exchanges of data between your computer and our server. With this encryption, your data can be transmitted to us securely.
- We do not store your credit card number in our system. Once we send your credit card number for processing, we discard it from our system.
- All major credit cards and debit cards now offer zero-liability features. That means if your card is used in a fraudulent transaction, you will not be responsible for it. Review the zero-liability policy for Visa, Master Card and American Express.