How do I use my store credit?
When you go to the checkout page, select to pay by Store Credit in the Payment Info box. Simply enter in the user-id and password that have been assigned to you. If you have forgotten your user-id and password, please contact us and we will help you.
If your purchase total exceeds your store credit amount, you may pay the difference by credit card. Click on 'Add a second payment method' link, and a credit card form will appear. The system will automatically assign the maximum amount to the store credit account and the rest of the purchase total to the credit card.
- How do I use my Loyalty Dollars?
- Do you collect sales tax?
- How do I use my store credit?
- Can I apply multiple coupon codes?
- Do you sell gift certificates / gift vouchers?
- How do I use my gift certificate?
- What are Clearance and Final Sale items?
- Can I get a price adjustment?
- Do you offer gift-wrapping services?
- Can I cancel/change my order?
- Is my transaction secure?
- I did not receive my confirmation email