Do you collect sales tax?
In most cases, no. Our state jurisdiction, New Jersey, exempts all clothing purchases from sales tax. However, we do collect New Jersey Sales tax on non-clothing items shipped to NJ residents.
- How do I use my Loyalty Dollars?
- Do you collect sales tax?
- How do I use my store credit?
- Can I apply multiple coupon codes?
- Do you sell gift certificates / gift vouchers?
- How do I use my gift certificate?
- What are Clearance and Final Sale items?
- Can I get a price adjustment?
- Do you offer gift-wrapping services?
- Can I cancel/change my order?
- Is my transaction secure?
- I did not receive my confirmation email